Recently we posted an Instagram Reel on how to make your own all-purpose natural cleaning spray. THIS is the only cleaning agent I use in my home, and I love it.
Are you ready to ditch the toxic chemicals in your home? Your body will thank you!
This all-purpose cleaner uses only 3 ingredients! That’s right. It’s cheap and super easy to make and will last months.
It’s all-purpose because it is suitable on all surfaces. The citrus acts as a grease cutting agent, it polishes, and shines.
Your house will not smell like vinegar! Instead, your home will smell of fresh lemons.
If you’d prefer to watch the video tutorial click here.
Here my simple recipe below. Please like and share.
Lark & the Lotus All-Purpose Cleaner
1 mason jar
4 organic lemons
- Wash your lemons and peel the rinds.
- Fill a clean, dry mason jar with only the lemon rinds
- Next, fill the jar with white vinegar. Fill to the top.
- Cover the jar, and store in a dark, cool area for 1-2 weeks. The longer you store, the darker and stronger the cleaning solution becomes, therefore I recommend 2 weeks.
- After the 2 week period, carefully strain the liquid from the rinds. You should use a fine sieve or cheesecloth for this.
- Discard the lemon rinds leaving only the dark lemon/vinegar liquid. This is now your concentrate solution.
- In a clean spray bottle, add 1/2 of the concentrate solution, and 1/2 with clean filtered or distilled water.
- Gently shake, and now it is ready to make your home sparkle!
Tips: You can also use orange peels, grapefruit peels, or a combination of all citrus peels. The most important thing is that they are organic.